ESTABLISHING YOUR REQUIREMENTS
C4G’s management and staff will confirm your exact requirements to ensure that we are in a position to meet your needs within the time frame and budget set by you. If these requirements can not be met to your requirements you will be informed and other options discussed.
Work will not proceed until there is a mutually acceptable agreement established
- Supplying concrete to specification
- Mini Mix Service
- Giving advice on all concreting needs
- Concrete colouring (We use Concrete Colour Systems, click link below for the full catalogue) Concrete Colour Systems
- Eco-mix concrete (made from recycled products) non specification
- Testing services
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Concrete4Goulburn is committed to providing high quality products and services, at competitive prices, to all their customers.
These products and services will always be delivered with a high regard to three vital management areas. There are management practices in place to ensure they are controlled and monitored at all times.
These areas are:
- Quality Management
- Work Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Management
SAFETY & QUALITY ASSURANCE
A Quality Assurance Management System (QAMS) has been implemented to oversee the business operations of Concrete4Goulburn. This system ensures plant compliance by monitoring product control, batch designs, product quality, concrete testing and delivery.